Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why I'm starting this blog.

Like most people in the 21st century, I've done my fair share of blogging. Also like most people, very few people read my postings. I don't have any illusions that anyone will read this blog, but it's worth a shot. Anyway, there's actually a reason for me to start this blog.

In 2011, I have a quest. I've been collecting comics for about five years now, and have spent entirely too much money on books. I don't spend as much as some people and like to think that I'm not spending more than I can afford, but I've spent too much. In the coming year, I plan on getting my money's worth out of my collection. I will re-read everything I own.

I've got about 4 or 5 long boxes of individual issues as well as almost 30 graphic novels. I'd like to get through all of the graphic novels before the end of 2010, but do not plan to begin the individual issues until January 1st.

The purpose of this blog is to sort of review and reflect on how the stories hold up over time and stuff like that. I hope someone out there stumbles upon it and likes what they see.

-Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment